T4W Paint thickness gauge TW-1
Netto: 34.30 EUR
Amount (min. 1 ):
Total: 42.18 EUR
The device checks how many coats of paint were applied or if there is putty on the tested element.
- Measurement: possible on galvanized and non-galvanized steel
- Range: depending on the setting 1 micron or 10 micron
- Measurable paint thickness: 0μm to 1100μm
- Possibility of calibration (a Kalibrerungsblech is included)
- Memory Capacity: up to 100 measurements
- Display: backlit LCD
- Intuitive operation thanks to six-section menu
- Turns off after three minutes of inactivity automatically
- Power supply: 9V battery or 9V battery
- Power consumption: <40mA
- high quality
- Warranty time: 12 months
T4W the TW-1 is a coating depth gauge, which is suitable for galvanized and non-galvanized components. The measured coating depth is displayed on an illuminated LCD display in two lines with 8 characters. The scale is depending on the setting 1um or 10um. The range moves from 0um to 1100um. The paint depth gauge can be calibrated (a calibration plate is included). The internal memory can store up to 100 measurements. He will not be deleted even after switching off the device or after removing the battery. The backlit display allows measurements even in dark rooms, such as the garage.
The paint depth gauge has a six-part menu:
- turn off
Operation of the device is very intuitive. The product is produced entirely in the European Union.
T4W Paint thickness gauge TW-2B
Product code: 59247