INDASA Water Paper RHYNOWET REDLine
Netto: 12.60 EUR
Amount (min. 1 op.):
Total: 15.50 EUR
Indasa RedLine RhynoWet is a premium abrasive that features a waterproof, anti-slip latex backing. The result is an abrasive system that offers long lasting cutting efficiency, high quality finish, high flexibility and longer working life time.
Excellent for wet and dry hand sanding all types of surfaces including harder materials. Available in full and half-size sheets, from grits 40 to 2,500 grit.
The Indasa RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal, very long working life time and superior finish.
- Wet or dry hand sanding
- Sanding and finishing of primers, top and clear coats, composite materials and burnishing boat bottom paint
Features and Benefits:
- Waterproof latex anti-slip backing
- High flexibility
- Longer working life time
- Combined cutting efficiency and quality finish
- C / A weight latex paper
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive (60 to 1200 grit)
- Silicon Carbide abrasive (1500 to 2500 grit)
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 50 sheets per sleeve