T4W Paint thickness gauge TW-2B
Netto: 28.20 EUR
Product code: 59247
Warranty: 1 years
Weight: 0.5 kg (1 szt.)
Availability: In stock
Amount (min. 1 szt.):
Total: 34.69 EUR
The device measures the thickness of paint on steel and aluminum. Thanks to him, we can compare the thickness of the paint in a few places in the car - for example, when buying a vehicle. This allows the detection of places, where the body was painted or primed.
- measurement on steel sheet, galvanized steel, aluminum;
- measurement resolution: 10μm;
- measuring range (thick paint): 0μm to 1100μm;
- reset function (calibration) - reset plate included;
- intuitive operation via 4-digit menu;
- Meter automatically shut down after a long idle;
- Battery status indicator;
- Power supply: 9V alkaline battery (eg 6LR61) or 9V battery;
- Polycarbonate-based keyboard DIP switches;
- Probe diameter: 15mm;
- Power consumption: about 50mA
- meter is CE marked;
- guarantee of 24 months;
- German version can be ordered.
Paint Thickness TW-2B is used for measuring the thickness of paint layers imposed on automotive sheet steel, galvanized steel or aluminum. Measurement resolution is 10um and range from 0μm to 1100μm. The gauge has a battery status indicator. The device has a built-in backlight, so that it is easier to measure in the darker areas (eg in the garage).
The device is operated from the four-way main menu:
Features selected yellow button, and a red approved the selected feature and "enter" to MENU. Using of the device is very intuitive. The device is manufactured in the EU.