T4W polyurethane adhesive sealant in a cartridge
Netto: 5.08 EUR
Product code: 59065
Warranty: 1 years
Weight: 0.5 kg (1 szt.)
Availability: In stock
Amount (min. 1 szt.):
Total: 6.25 EUR
One-component polyurethane product designed for bonding and sealing of substrates in automotive and industries, including metal primers, anodized aluminum, wood, glass, fiberglass and concrete. Suitable also for bonding spoilers and body panels. Product quick-bonding using moisture from the air, very flexible, resistant to weather conditions and aging process. Sealant can be easily sanded and overpainted.
- Colors: white, grey, black
- Specific Gravity: 1,17 kg/l
- Volume of cartridge: 310 ml
- Skin forming time*: 60 min
- Curing time*: 4mm/24 hours
- Shore A Hardness: approx. 50
- Elongation at break: >400%
- Temperature resistance: -40 ÷ +90°C
- Application temperature: +5 ÷ +35°C
*23°C and 50% R.H.
- Chemical resistance:
- diluted acids and bases: good
- hydrocarbons: restrained
- fresh and sea water: excellent
- UV radiation: good
Before application: clean, dry and degrease the surface.
- The sealing can be applied using a manual or pneumatic application gun.
- The recommended application temperature: from +5 to +35oC.
- To obtain good adhesion press the product strongly against the substrate during application.
- Immediately after use clean the tools with solvent.
- Clean the redundant sealant with a solvent. After curing sealant can be removed only mechanical.
Caution: For safety reasons always comply with information provided in the Material Safety Data
Sheet for the given product.
- VOC = 560 [g/l].
This product complies with Directive 2004/42/EC that for this category of products (cat.B/5) provides
the threshold value of volatile components’ share at the level of 840 [g/l] in the ready for use
- Storage temperature: +5 ÷ +25°C