T4W polyurethane adhesive for glass
Netto: 6.18 EUR
Product code: 59062
Warranty: 1 years
Weight: 0.5 kg (1 szt.)
Availability: In stock
Amount (min. 1 szt.):
Total: 7.60 EUR
High quality, one-component polyurethane product , designer for glazing, curing by moisture from the air. It’s characterized by good stability and short bonding time. Can also be used at low temperatures. Agent absorbs vibrations and has sound damping properties, is resistant to aging process and harmful effects of weathering.
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 310 ml
- Specific weight: 1,26 ± 0,02 g/cm3
- Hardness Shore A: 55 ± 5
- Curing: ≥ 3 mm/24 h*
- Tack free: ≈ 35 min. *
- Application temperature: from + 5°C to +35°C
- Temperature resistance: from – 40°C to +80°C
- Max. glass weight: 35 kg.
- Drive away time : 3 hours*
- VOC = 90 [g/l]
This product satisfies requirements of the European Union Directive (2004/42/WE), which for this product
category (B/5) gives the limit value of content of volatile matter at the level of 840 [g/l] of the ready-for-use
Treated surface should be clean, dry, free from dust and grease. All silicons, butyls or any unidentified materials should be completely removed.
- Apply a thin layer of U-primer for windscreen adhesive and leave until dry (min. 5 minuts).
- Apply windscreen adhesive using included nozzle.
- Immediately position and press the glass in right place.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the Safety Data Sheet for the given product.
Store the product in a sealed container, in dry and cool places, away from fire and heat sources, as well as direct sunlight. The best storage temperature : 0 ÷ 25°C