T4W ML Cavity Sealing Wax 1L
Netto: 6.54 EUR
Product code: 59063
Warranty: 1 years
Weight: 0.8 kg (1 szt.)
Availability: In stock
Amount (min. 1 szt.):
Total: 8.04 EUR
One- component product based on wax and impregnates, designed to protect closed profiles of carbody (eg. doors, bonnets, sills) from corrosion . It has good penetrating properties into the gaps and displaces of the surfaces moisture. Creates a flexible, airtight coating that protect against water and salt. It doesn’t react with painted surfaces.
- Capacity: 1 litr
- Density*: 0,85 – 0,89 kg/l
- Viscosity: 20-25 seconds (Ford cup 4 mm.)
- Efficiency: approx. 0,1 kg/m2 for 100 μm wet layers
- Temperature resistance: -25 to 80°C
- Drying time:
- Touch dry*: 90 - 120 min. ( ± 100 μm)
- Completely dry*: 2 – 3 h. ( ± 100 μm)
* temp. 20°C, RH 65%
- Surface to be treated must be clean, dry, degreased, free from dust and rust
- Shake the can well before use
- Product can be applied on closed profiles by underbody coating gun with air-pressure of 3-6 bar
- Used equipment can be cleaned with solvents straight after use. After curing product can be removed only mechanically.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the Safety Data Sheet for the given product.
- VOC = 402,1 [g/l]
The product fulfils the requirements of the European Directive (2004/42/WE), which defines the volatile components content for that products category (cat..B/5) at the level of 840[g/l] for the ready product.
Store the product in a sealed container, in dry and cool places, away from fire and heat sources, as well as direct sunlight. Best storage temperature : 10 to 300°C.